Tuesday, April 15, 2008

On Second Thought...



Okay, so we've been planning to move since about August of last year, and we've had a buyer for the house since January of this year, but as of last Friday it was still up in the air as to a close date....and when things just don't fall into place after all this time...you begin to say, "Okay, Lord, are ya trying to tell me something here??" After much thought, prayer, and possibly an ulcer or two (ha) Chad and I have decided to take the house off of the market and just stay here. In Pilot Point, in this house. Close to friends and our family...or at least only an hour and half away instead of 8 hours! So needless to say, since we thought we had the closing narrowed down to last week, I already had nearly the WHOLE house packed. Then after this weekend and all of our talks and contemplating...I am now --with Chad's help when he's not working--UNPACKING all of our junk! AGHHHH!!!! Oh, well, I am Spring Cleaning as I put it up and let me just tell you we are gonna have one heck of a garage sale when we get it all put back in place!!! haha

We have a peace about just staying here and think this is what is best for us, for our little family, for now. Who knows what the future holds! At least for now, though, we are Texans!

Pics are of the kids at the Dallas Zoo on Saturday... Daddy surprised them Friday and told them we were going to the Zoo on Saturday. It was Kate's first time...I have no idea why we did not take her last year...but she LOVED it! She walked her little legs off and refused to ride in the wagon! I think we all loved the African Penguins the best! We even saw two Penguins being walked on leashes...they were just adorable! The other pic is of Connor, see he would have been fine in Louisiana....haha

Til Next time~Kan

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my gosh - I'm so loving the pictures - loving the information and updates!! Hugs and Kisses to you!!

Tanya said...

I am glad you are not living in limbo anymore that is never any fun. Please bring the kids over to swim sometime this summer you are always welcome