Sunday, April 20, 2008

Okay, for my buddy Deb-- tag, I am it....so here is my survey. I am quite the bum and never fill these out when I am sent them by other people...so for all of you who have sent these surveys to me and I did not send it back...please accept my deepest apologies and read on dear friends...read on.....
Where were you born? Paris, Texas
Middle name: Manell (my mom combined my 2 grandmother's names Marie & Nell
How old will you be this year? 35 ---actually I already say I am...but really not til Nov
Nicknames: Kan
Do you cry often during movies? yep
What is your biggest pet peeve? don't dare lie to me..can't stand a liar
Favorite color: purple and green
Favorite foods: cheetos and m&m's
Favorite beverage: Dr Pepper
Favorite cold cereal: berry cap'n crunch
Favorite Smells: Chad's cologne---and my kiddos freshly bathed!
Favorite time of day: Supper Time with my Chad and my kiddos
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Suave
Make-up products? Mary Kay
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
Do you play an instrument? used to play the trombone..first chair...don't be jealous..haha
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Die Hard 3 I think...????
What is your favorite article of clothing? My blue jersey tshirt with my fav number 22
What is your dream vacation? Any beach
What was your first impression of your spouse? So Handsome...wonderful..he's someone I could fall in love with and marry...and I did 69 days later!
If you were an animal what would you be? koala bear
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Shopping or a long long long bath
What is one of your weaknesses? chocolate...if its close I will eat it....all of it.
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? grilled cheese sandwiches
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? Not sure..????
What is the emotion you feel the most? til very recently STRESSED!!!...but since we are not moving..peace lots of peace.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? depends on the crowd
What is something you are constantly working on? patience
Any hidden talents? I can pick up things and pinch you--with my toes
What is a word or phrase you overuse? Shut Up! and Seriously.
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Watching Chad go through his hand injury.
What is the best thing that happened to you so far this year? We decided to stay here in Texas!
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? When my kids are grown I want them to say they had a wonderful childhood...not "Momma sure kept a clean house"
For the most recent pic of me...see below...a few posts back with Connor....
Love to all..........Kan

1 comment:

Deb said...

I just love you - thanks so much for sharing and this Momma still doesn't keep a spotless house but my kids sure do seem happy!!!