

Just pondering tonight...have you ever had one of those days that nothing seems to go right? Where you feel like at the end of the day that all of the decisions you made should have been a little bit better, a little more thought out or a little less rash? Or that the words you spoke throughout the day should have been a little bit kinder, spoken a little bit sweeter, or just plain not been said at all? Yeah, I think we all have those days. The point of them though, is to not repeat them. To learn from them. Remember you are a human who makes mistakes, that thankfully, serves a God who is able to grant you grace and mercy along with each new day. I want 2010 to be the year that I become that woman I see in my mind when I write my New Year's Resolutions...the one that cherishes each and every day..and the one that holds close and tightly the precious people I wake up with in my little world every day. ~Hugs, Kan


No comments:
Post a Comment