
I am sure all of you who read Monica's blog will get this....hahahaha
It appears my cute pic of the kids did not load on my last post, so I entered it here....and yes, I realize I posted 2 of my handsome husband and myself...no, I am not trying to be "all that" but unlike my tech savvy sis....I can't get the silly pic to DELETE so I can add the other. I am sure it is just some simple answer, but being the crazy one, I figured it just made for another reason to post a blog. hahahaa
Have a Happy Day!!
~KB


2 comments:
LMAO!!! You are tooo funny!!!! I just wish I was as tech savvy as you think I am! Hope you're having a great week!
Well I dont know how to delete a picture either HAHAH When you find out let me know too. Ryan loved the chocolate balls you have to send me the recipe.
Post a Comment