Remember this old song from Kids' Church years ago????
I was reminded of this song this morning during Pastor's sermon. He spoke about being a brook by the wayside...being that one person that someone else can count on when times are hard or difficult....how that everyone needs a person like this in their life, and how our church should be just that to us...a place where we come to be refreshed. The text was Psalm 110. He also reminded us that our joy comes from the Lord and if that is true we should be the HAPPIEST people on earth...profound thought, huh? I plan on remembering this the next time I feel like just being in a bad mood because my day has not gone "just right"...because even when I am upset or irritated...He is still the same...and His joy is unspeakable and full of glory, right?! So, the next time you feel down and out...may you be blessed with someone to be your brook by the wayside...to offer you a refreshing drink...so you can get back to singing...If you're happy and you know it...say, Amen!
~Kan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment