Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seriously.

Okay, so seriously,
whose idea was it to say that the curvy women with big hips
from back in the day of
oh, I don't know,
those famous painters that painted women like that,
you know what I mean,
were....
FAT???!!!
After 8 days of walking, walking, and NO losing, I am thinking they were beautiful
and skinny is just a figment of some cruel person's imagination.
Oh, yeah,
that's my imagination,
cuz I can still "imagine" what I looked like skinny...
and of course I have pictures to prove it despite the current size of my you know what.
My whole thyroid issue is NOT, by the way, helping matters. A wonderful friend has sent me an email tonight full of pointers and tips to try so I am embarking on a new journey with that tomorrow. I will blog about it soon, but until I have something to remark positively about I will leave it at that. For now, just know, I am writing down all that passes my lips...and I shall call that journal THE ENEMY until further notice. NOTE: all of my dear family and friends who are size 8 or less and YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE please just chalk this blog up to a little chunky butt and her ranting! haha
Love you all--Kan

1 comment:

Deb said...

I've told you for as long as I've known you - when the Lord said get in line for butts - I mistaked it for guts and got a double dose on my belly!!! The journal IS going to be your friend - your HONEST friend that keeps proof of everything from the lips to the hips in writing!!!!
I love you girlie!!!