Connor and Kate's first day of preschool for the Fall Session was today! They both did great! Connor was so excited to see his friends, he missed the last 2 weeks of Wacky Wednesday Summer School because of busting his chin open...so he was really happy to go back! Kate had a hard time when I handed her off to her teacher, but Ms. Kim is wonderful and Kate did really well to be such a little one! She even carried her own pink Scooby Doo lunch box like a big girl! (Of course, it was as big as she is and looks somewhat like a suitcase...but it made her feel big to carry hers like Bubba does.) The batteries in my camera died, so I will try to get a pic of them on Friday before school so everyone can see them with their bags and lunch boxes. Chad has meetings in Louisiana today and tomorrow, so say prayers that all will go well for him. I talked with him this afternoon, and so far so good! With both kiddos at school today I actually got some work done for Chad at the office, ran a couple of errands, and bought a few groceries, its been QUITE a while since I got everything on my "to do" list done for one day...and that I actually remembered the list at all!!!
Maybe I DO have a FEW brain cells left after 2 kids..LOL~Later, Kan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awwww.....I can't wait to see the pics!!
Post a Comment